How to become a successful affiliate marketer - Affilorama review.

To become a successful affiliate marketer, you're going to need to learn and they are three ways to learning. You learn by yourself, from someone who knows or you do the both. If you're reading my blog then I suggest you do the latter. In fact, you're already doing the first one by reading this blog post so the next thing you need is an platform where you can learn from a group of experienced people.

It is on that note that I'm going to be reviewing Affilorama free membership created by Mark Ling. I've known Mark for a while now because I've joined his email list. He was once a broke college student until his friend introduced him to affiliate marketing. Surprisingly, Mark was really fast with learning that he started making more income than his friend in the first month.

It was from his affiliate marketing success that he decided to create 100s of video lessons and article for aspiring affiliate marketers with a free membership. I've checked it out and I must say that I like it.

Once you join, you'll have access to their lessons and you'll be taught things like
*How to pick profitable products to promote
*How to build and design a website
*How to get SEO traffic
*How to outsource and scale your business.
They are really so many things to learn that the thought of completing it almost scares me. However, if you're serious then it should only take days. One recent lesson that I can still remember is how to identify affiliate websites. For example, when you see someone paying for ads on a blogpost that says something like, "Top 5 cheapest domain providers" then just know that the person is an affiliate marketer.

Picture of some of the free lessons.

Because Affilorama has over 100 lessons, there's something for everyone so if you're a beginner, you can start from the basics and if you're an intermediate, mark has lessons on experienced marketers like how to effectively use outsourcing to grow your websites or program.

Another thing I like about Affilorama is their forum. I'm the kind of person that always has questions that cannot be answered by one simple video and blogpost so having somewhere that I can go to ask a one-on-one question is something big for me and the fact that they have something like that for free is mind blowing. You can use the forum to know what other affiliate marketers are up to and copy their best strategies.

However, to become a successful affiliate marketer, you're going to need to go in-depth into the knowledge of Web hosting, SEO, PPC tools and Affilorama doesn't teach all this for free but don't worry, from time-to-time, Affilorama offer $1 trials of their Affilorama Premium subscription, which gives you access to ALL of these things, plus some premium training too. So if you see Affilorama offering a $1 trial of their Premium subscription, I strongly suggest you get it because the service will save you a LOT of money.

I'm not through with the lessons yet but I'm happy to have joined because like any business, you make mistakes at the beginning but learning from mark and his team's mistake will surely save me months of confusion and hopelessness.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.